Potato Vinegar Sunburn Soak
1. Wash two large RAW potatoes. Cut them into chunks and puree them in a food processor or blender. If the result looks a little dry, add water.
2. Strain the potato puree so only the juice remains.
3. Draw a bath with cool (not cold!) water.
4. Add the potato juice and 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to the water.
5. Soak for 15 minutes. Your skin will feel instantly soothed!
Notes: I like to add a few drops of lavender oil, which takes the sting out of the burn. After the bath, be sure to slather burnt areas with a rich moisturizer (petroleum-free!) to prevent peeling. And of course, prevention remain the best way to keep your skin sunburn-free!